- Market Street in SF where Twitter and Uber are but also the homeless people.
- The long lines at lunch for even such a simple thing as buying a sandwich – an example is on Kearney Street. ( symbol of an overcrowded city).
- The connection on the roads and highways and exits around the clock (SF)
- Demos against a lack of affordable housing in the city
- People throwing stones at Google busses
- The super expensive Michelin star restaurants ( 30 of them) such as Atelier Crenn with $300 and upward menus (SF)
- Elegant residential areas looking onto the Bay ( such as Pacific Heights)
ZUMA client looking for pictures of San Francisco.
ASAP Please FTP your pictures as usual, then email Licensing@zumapress.com – Thanks, Katrina