The Natural History Museum, London is holding it’s annual Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition. Seen by millions of people around the world, the award-winning images encourage people to connect with the natural world and to protect it.
· Owned and operated by the Natural History Museum, London
· Open to photographers of all ages, nationalities and levels
· Judged anonymously by industry experts
· Entry fee waiver for 50 countries and rules and categories translated into 15 languages
· Closes for entries on 8 December at 11:30 (GMT)
· Find out more: http://www.nhm.ac.uk/wpy/competition